Shalina Devine and Rachel Roxxx, two fantastic DP performances

The starting point for my new post was created by a curious question from a user, in a written mail to my personal address (hotshotlisa@gmail.com). He is Klaus66 and writes from Germany and wants to know if I did a double penetration in my life. My answer is "yes, I did the double penetration and I must say it is very beautiful and exciting”. Of course there is not a performance that me and Mike do with everybody, we need to know the third person and from my point of view, I prefer that he is a man with whom I did sex. Anyone who knows us from long time, knows that me and Mike are swingers and have sex with other men and women, but of course we have to be both agree. The person with whom we have sex must like both to me and to him. Having said that, I introduce you to today's video, or better still the two videos that I decided to publish in this post. Mike gave me "carte blanche" telling me to choose two between some scenes of double penetration that I find most exciting. The first sees protagonist Shalina Devine (pictured), is from 2016 and the scene is "Bad Boys, Bad Girl”, released by "21sextury" for the series "Dpfanatics". It belongs to the genre "Girls in uniform" that I like very much , the romanian artist plays the role of an uninhibited policewoman who decides to control very well and very close two prisoners. The focus of the scene is the magnificent double penetration but it deserves a round of applause also the sequence of the double cumshot in her mouth. For the second video I chose my beloved "Elegant Angel". The video is taken from the third chapter of "Anal Fanatic" (2016) and the protagonist is a very hot Rachel Roxxx. I admit to envy Rachel in this scene …A huge kiss from your Lisa!


Getting banged by the prisoners offered by freemovies.tv


Rachel Roxxx awesome DP scene offered by freemovies.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment